Tuesday, June 19, 2007

- Filoistron -

I've been blogging for more than a year now. In this one, others, with different aliases, diverse target groups and themes, stuff I'd never let my family and friends know about! In all of my blogs and in forum discussions I tend to be to melancholic about life in the city and its semi-paranoid modern inhabitants. This is partly because of a change towards worse I experience every day. An ugly transformation. There are things though, that I'm more than glad to notice. Mundane gestures, some nanoseconds of humanity that makes my mouth break. A couple cycling around the lake, some boys playing soccer in a deserted park, a girl's imaginative dj-ing in a small bar packed with students dancing to music they weren't even born when it first came out. Away from the posers you see in regular meeting points, pretentious yet ignorant dj's, soulless places and stupid local Council notions about public spaces.

"There are bird tracks And nothing in the sky; Something lived, left, And left something." (William Wharton) ...

(photo by Minas Papadopoulos)

No comments:

Post a Comment